Massuage ... a peaceful oasis in a chaotic world.
Please join us in welcoming our newest therapist, Christiana. She's an experienced therapist and is taking new clients! (Lee and Christine are not currently accepting new clients).
Things look a bit different at Massuage but we are making a deliberate and careful attempt to provide service. We continue to wear masks, as directed by our state massage therapy board. Sessions are prepaid only - if you had a prior package the money has been converted to a store credit that you can use to prepay
Changes we've made to insure your safety:
- Lee and Christiana are working in Suite 22A (with the blue door). with a max of 3 clients per day
- Hard flooring has been installed in the treatment rooms. All surfaces are cleaned with CDC approved disinfectants
- Scrubs will be changed between clients
- We will still wear a mask at all times
- We will take our temperature with infrared forehead thermometer and may ask you to allow us to take yours
Things you'll need to agree to do:
- Update your health intake form to include questions regarding your exposure.
- Stay home (with no penalty) if you have any symptoms
- Contact us immediately if you develop symptoms after your session - we will close down and quarantine if anyone develops symptoms
We realize this is a lot to ask. If you don't feel comfortable coming under these circumstances we completely understand. We also hold space for the possibility that we may not feel comfortable and may need to step back and reevaluate. That's why we're limiting new clients and why we're only opening the schedule to folks who we know will honor all the feelings that may arise.
If you meet these criteria and want to book please use this button:
At Massuage Associates we are in our 17th year of partnering with you in your wellness, your wholeness. We are convenient - located on RT 355 - 966 Hungerford Drive #21A with free parking right at our door. We are licensed, certified, experienced therapists with a Maryland business license - click here if you want more info on our credentials.
We sell Essential Oils from Simply Earth, YAY wallets (great for credit card and ID on your grocery trips), Touch Caring and Cancer DVDs.
Click on the Prices/Policies/Discounts link for hours and services and specifics about how we are different. You'll see that our loyal and regular clients always get the best prices. Some studios charge a very discounted fee up front and then immediately start adding on charges or pressure you to take a "membership". We charge a fair up front fee and then offer discount packages to those that stay with us.
If you are new to us please note that our only new client options is with Christiana on Fridays. There is one easy step to scheduling your first session:
Before scheduling please note we have a 48-hour cancellation policy - that's part of the way we keep our prices low because it gives us time to find a replacement for you. Please remember this if you need to reschedule. You are always welcome to send someone in your place if you have to reschedule at the last minute. (Exceptions made for oncology and chronic pain clients)
1. Click Book Now Button to schedule massage. If you are unsure about the type of massage that's best for you don't worry. We don't charge different rates for Swedish, deep tissue or myofascial-type massage so you can have a combined session based on consultation with your therapist when you come in. Our scheduling software, MassageBook, will show you all the available appointments and take a debit or credit card for the first appointment. You can email us if you don't have a card to hold the appointment.
Have questions? Call us or send an email to discuss your massage therapy needs.
Thanks for visiting our home on the web.
Lee, Christine & Ari and NOW Christiana
PS We are professional members of AMTA, (the national association for massage therapists), founding members of the Society for Oncology Massage.